1. There is no need for individual landing pages for Germany, Austria and Switzerland in B2B. There are hardly any language differences in business. In B2C, however, a more colloquial approach specific to the respective target groups might necessitate different landing pages.
2. Landing pages should not contain more content than is necessary. Pages created to generate leads usually require less content than pages designed to simply sell things.
3. Landing pages with one call to action are usually more successful than pages with two or more calls to action.
4. Usability and A/B testing ensure the success of a landing page.
5. Landing pages are necessary to throughly benefit from a Google Adwords campaign.