Whether it is buying a product, subscribing to a newsletter or actively making contact: you want your online visitors to do certain things in order to improve the conversion rate. This is not a matter of luck or destiny. It is your job to do an on target conversion optimization. Your revenue depends on it!
The following 10 things provide some guidance on your way towards an optimized conversion rate.
1. Define concrete conversion goals.
2. Identify target groups.
3. Finetune your website to your target groups.
4. Create relevant content that suits your web visitors' needs.
5. Present your offer as if you would make it in a personal sales pitch.
6. Connect with your audience: authenticity and emotionality are key!
7. Determine your visitors' journey with precisely planned options.
8. Give your conversion tools (buttons, forms) the stage they require.
9. Work with professional calls to action.
10. Apply some pressure with limited offers (“while stocks last” etc.).