The lead nurturing process
You have to make the right offer at the right time to turn a prospect into a customer. How do you do that? Find out what your leads need. Qualify leads and nurture them until they are ready to make a purchase.
Lead nurturing processes are as individual as your leads. Big purchasing decisions take a lot of time, sometimes even years. It is important to keep leads engaged over this time period by feeding them with interesting information.
Lead nurturing: tips and tricks
Do not waste any time once you have been approached by a prospect. 30-40% of orders are placed with businesses who react first (Source: InsideSales.com). Show prospects your competences during the lead nurturing process. This raises brand awareness and establishes trust.
Lead nurturing with marketing automation
The best foundation of lead nurturing is marketing automation. Gathering and documenting information, doing analyzes and personalizing marketing activities require an automatization tool.Lead nurturing process – essential questions
- What are the goals of your campaign (target group, content, success criteria)?
- When are your leads ready to buy?
- Is your content really relevant to your leads?
- Is your campaign similar to traditional sales cycles?
- Are all incoming data on your leads documented, analyzed and used in an ideal way?