The rise of Video Marketing is inevitable. Since marketers use videos as a marketing tool, they have the chance to personalise and humanise their business.
In today’s article, we explain what Video Marketing is and why your business needs to take it into consideration when we talk about marketing.
What is Video Marketing?
Video Marketing, as the name explains itself, involves the use of video to promote your services and products. It increases users’ engagement on social media and other digital platforms and educates the users and (potential) clients about your business. In short, you reach quicker and easier and generate more leads.
Video Marketing is an emotionally engaging and multi-sensory experience. It helps to remember your products and services in an entertaining way. Video Marketing is a way to connect the user to your brand and be stuck in their mind more than classical paid ads.
Why Video Marketing is important for your business
Since the birth of the YouTube platform, marketers have taken advantage of videos’ potential to grab the audience’s attention. Marketers use videos for their campaigns, and after the pandemic and thanks to the popular platform TikTok, the percentage of businesses promoting their products and service through. In 2022, video usage reached 86%, compared to 2016, which was 61%.
A lot of marketers are positive about the great help videos give for their marketing. They confirmed that Video Marketing is effective for having a good ROI, generating more leads, increasing sales, and letting users understand their products and services.
Advantages of Video Marketing:
- Encourages social sharing: this is the second type of content that has more engagement on social media. YouTube and TickTock are all based on videos, while Instagram and Facebook are focusing more and more on them. It is also surprising how many marketers use more and more LinkedIn video options.
- Better SEO: Adding videos on your website will boost on top of the search engines because it increases page quality and visitors will spend more time on the page. Video will not only help to increase brand awareness and enlighten the service team’s work, but it also has a positive impact on the customer buying journey. Sales increase thanks to videos.
- More appealing to users: mobile users have a huge role in today’s marketing, and their attention drives towards videos/short videos. It’s enough thinking about how much time users spend on social media and how many of them use mobile devices to watch videos (77%). And if you stop and think about it for a few seconds, you will probably find out you are part of this percentage too.
- Educate users: Most usage of the video is for explanations and information. They have enormous success among users because they have all the insights of a product or service explained in an eye-catching way. They are more encouraged to make a purchase.
- Built trust: users trust more low-quality videos than those high-quality ones that seem artificial. Video helps to have an authentic impression of your audience. Meet the team videos, support video calls, and customer stories are just a few examples of how you can build trust with one tool.
If you are not sure how to make the best out of video marketing or you need help to realise your videos for your future campaigns, contact us now!
Read other related articles: